Dr. Juan Casillas II, DVM
Best Vet Eva!
Graduated from Ross University, with a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- Served as the president of the Southeast Chapter of Southern California Veterinary for several years
- Medical Association www.scvma.com
- Involved in mentoring high school students & college students in their pursuit in the field.
- Teaching & Educating Students from surrounding schools.
- Cardiac Ultrasonography
- Abdominal Ultrasonography
- Dermatology and Flea Allergies
- Dermatology and Food Allergy
- Advanced Veterinary Orthopedic Manipulation
- Frequency Specific Low-Level Laser
- International Veterinary Advanced Laser Symposium Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
- Cardiology and ECG Interpretation
- Orthopedics and Orthopedic Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Advanced Surgery of the Hips, Knee, and Pelvic Limb.
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Class IV Laser Therapy
- Laser Surgery
- Emergency medicine and critical care medicine
- Diabetes Mellitus & Type 2 diabetes in cats
- Advanced Veterinary Dentistry
- Radiology, Endodontics/Veterinary Root Canal Therapy/ Exodontics and Oral Surgery
- Spinal Trauma
- Pain Elimination Intensive Training, Denver, Colorado
- Immune-Mediated Diseases Diagnosis and Treatment Protocols
- Cancer /Neoplasia Pathology and Treatments
- Glucose Testing
- Kidney Renal Disease Treatment
- Humane Euthanasia and Group/Private Cremation
- And Much More!